Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's a Bird, It's a Plane. No wait, it's really a Bird!

So as stated and talked about previously, My mother in Law, Eileen, has taken our kids on a vacation for a week!  They are having an Absolute blast and I hope they bring back some fabulous pictures to put up on the blog!  So while they are out, Mike and I are taking care of her Animals. This only seems fair since she has our animals, I mean kids, with her.  She is always so gracious to take care of our two kids and our two Great Danes when we leave town,  I am thankful we can return the favor.

I don't know that many of you know this but as an 8th grade graduation gift, Mike was given a bird.  Because birds are kind of fiinicky and need certain kinds of care and light and such Bo has lived with grandma for a number of years.  Instead of going back and forth to the house every day we brought Roxie (she gets her own blog post after her shinanigans today) and BO to our house while my brother in law has been feeding the cat.  

Bo has been living in our family room, he makes just enough noise to let you know that the house really isn't quiet just when you think it is! :)  He loves Mike but Bo and I have a mutual "I don't know if I care for you" relationship with each other.

Brutus could care less about BO but our Great Dane puppy, Gus.  Well that's a whole different story.  Gus has figured out that Bo's cage sits in front of a window that goes to the back yard, so Gus has tried more than ones to get in through that window to "play" with BO.  Gus still doesn't understand his size so many times, he is trying to stiff him our or get a little closer to Bo and he is going to end up knocking the cage over.  Let's just say when I am home without Mike I keep Gus outside, Bo inside and try to be a peacemaker. :)  



Bo Bo Wants a Cracker... And a strawberry too!

No comments:

Post a Comment