Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

The New and Improved Open Kitchen Pantry


Our Kitchen "pantry" was a disaster.  I just had everything on the shelf in an area but there was no way to keep it there.  (This is where I am kicking myself because I didn't take a before picture),  I went to the Dollar Tree and bought these baskets.  I couldn't decide if I liked it or not (I liked that it was about $10).  The next morning I checked it out again and I really didn't like it at all.  I decided it was time to put a little more money into this project. 


I went to IKEA for several items and found these containers in the office organization area.  These are supposed to be recycle bins, but I have used them as containers to organize the pantry.  There were definetely more than I wanted to pay for them but compared to other options, I didn't mind.  I love the different sizes available.  I used the large one on the bottom for the extra Bulk bags from Winco that I use to refill other containers.  The small containers on top hold spice packets and peanut butter.  I think the small ones were $5.99, the Medium $6.99 and the Large one was $9.99. 

I bought labels this past week that I am going to print and stick onto the front of the containers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment