Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pinterest Craziness!!

So, I have finally been able to do some easy, low cost projects I have found on the website, Pinterest.  Pinterest has a way of making some people feel inadequate.  I used to feel that way, so I stayed away from it.  I have now realized that the people on Pinterest that make you feel that way, they can't possibly be real and they can't possibly have a life outside of their computer.

I have accepted that my means are what they are.  Most everything I am doing right now are from supplies I have found at The Dollar Tree.  Making meals is something I despise.  I hate getting dinner ready.  I hate the frustration it has with it and that I am not a great cook.  Because of this, I have decided to bite the bullet and start prepping crock pot meals.

I am going to blog some of my journey.  Keep in mine, I do have a real life.  I work 2 jobs, raise 2 kids, have 2 great Danes, and value getting to spend time with my love.  My kids have activities and the house doesn't clean itself.

Our blog is called "The Carr Shop" because sometimes we need to take our Car's in for maintenance and for repair work.  The "Carr's" are in definite need of going to the shop.  We need to refocus, get reorganized and prepare ourselves for what is to come.

If you would like to find fun and easy things to do around your house, healthy crock pot meals or hear a story that will make you say, "Thank God for my life, because the Carr's life is just crazy" then this is the place for you.  Follow us, subscribe or check back often to get updates!

Can't wait to start sharing easy ways to take your family, house, meals, or self to the "Shop".

Lots of love,
Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment