Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

who needs a candle holder when you have an ear?

Mike trying to solve his "ear issues" by lighting a candle and sticking it in his ear... well kind of like that.. :)      


So Mike has been having issues with his ear the past couple of days.  We are pretty sure it is infected by trying our hardest for home remedies to solve the problem since going to the doctor is such an expensive process for us.  We had his ear feeling pretty good last night and today but it wasn't 100% so we decided that we needed to do what we could to get it gone so he could move on with a couple of big projects he had going on.  Many people suggested an ear candle.  Off to the Natural foods store I went and came home with this "candle". 

We YouTubed how to go abou the process.  At first I thought it pulled an insane amount of wax out of my husband's ear but it turns out that it was just the wax from the candle itself.  It ended up doing more damage than good.  I went over to a friends house right after the candle incident and found my hubby in a large amount of pain.  The ear Candle did not work.  I went back through the warm peroxide cycle and ended up with a husband in a whole lot less pain! 

Ear candles... probably not going to be happening much for us but hey we tried it.  In the mean time... I just LOVE this picture!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment